I figured Diablo III heroes had to get transformed into MtG cards as well! I might also do Diablo II heroes in a very near future, why not.
Hero creature rules reminder:
- Only one Hero creature is allowed per deck.
- The Hero creature starts the game in the Command zone.
- If you would draw a card, you may choose to put your Hero into your hand from the Command zone instead.
- If a Hero would be put into a graveyard or exile from anywhere, its owner may choose to move it to the Command zone instead.
- You do not die from 21 or more damage from the same hero.
- In any format, all players may decide to pick one among all existing Hero creatures and begin the game with it in his or her Command zone.