Let me introduce Hero, a new supertype I designed for creatures that have a major impact on the game. For now, 33 Hero creatures have been created: one card for each spec of each playable class of World of Warcraft, one of my favorite games of all times.
Hero creatures work in a very similar ways as Commanders, but they are playable in any format for as long as all players in the game agree to play with a Hero creature in his or her deck.
Hero creature rules:
- Only one Hero creature is allowed per deck.
- The Hero creature starts the game in the Command zone.
- If you would draw a card, you may choose to put your Hero into your hand from the Command zone instead.
- If a Hero would be put into a graveyard or exile from anywhere, its owner may choose to move it to the Command zone instead.
- You do not die from 21 or more damage from the same hero.
- In any format, all players may decide to pick one among all existing Hero creatures and begin the game with it in his or her Command zone.
Here we go for all WoW classes made into MtG cards!